Is it Time to See the Best Gastroenterologists in Sea Cliff?
When you have prolonged symptoms of heartburn, acid reflux, painful bowel movements, or stomach discomfort, you might need to schedule a visit with the best Gastroenterologists in Sea Cliff. The right team to see is found at Digestive Medical Care of Long Island. This is the place to go when you’re experiencing symptoms associated with issues that have to do with your digestive system. Let’s take a look at six signs that tell you it’s time to see these doctors.
- Abnormal Bowel Movements – If you have continual constipation or diarrhea you need to see a doctor. Continual in both cases means that you’re passing fewer than three bowel movements per week or that you have persistent liquid in your stool which is diarrhea.
- Rectal Bleeding – There are many reasons you could have blood in your stool, but if you do have it, you’re bleeding somewhere in your digestive system. You might have an anal fissure or hemorrhoids which need to be cared for. The worst-case scenario is that you have some form of cancer which shows up first as blood in your stool.
- Frequent Heartburn – You don’t need to be concerned if you get heartburn only when you eat spicy food, but if you have it frequently, you’ll want to see the best Gastroenterologists in Sea Cliff. This is a sign of GERD, which can be one of the most difficult diseases to live within your digestive system.
- You’ve Reached 50 Years of Age – Once you reach 50, doctors become a much larger part of your life and you should be screened for potential issues in your digestive system. Contact the team at Digestive Medical Care of Long Island and let them make an appointment for you so that you can get screened and know what to do to prevent any issues.
- Abdominal Pain and Bloating – If you’re bloated or have pain in your stomach after every meal, you need to schedule an appointment and see a doctor. You could be facing an ulcer and have a problem in your digestive system that needs to be fixed. Occasional issues with pain and bloating in your abdomen are normal after a large meal
- Pain and Difficult Swallowing – When you have difficulty swallowing and you’re not faced with a cold or a virus, you’ll want to see someone to find out what you need to do. The best Gastroenterologists in Sea Cliff can help you when you have an issue in your esophagus to make sure you can have a healthy digestive system.
Visit the team at Digestive Medical Care of Long Island and make an appointment with them if you have any of the symptoms on this list. This is where you’re going to find the best Gastroenterologists in Sea Cliff to help you have the healthy digestive system that you want to experience for the rest of your life.